Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Years Eve Sparkle

Hello all...it has been awhile, sorry :(   Christmas was very busy, good, but glad it is over.
My daughter, the "Queen", went to Denver for NYE and she wanted a new manicure, so of course I did it!!!!
I found this mani on a YouTube video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dwUpIuDctS8
The Queen loved it, so I give credit to the person that designed it, she did good!!

I put a clear base coat and then a black french tip using Sinful Colors Black on Black.  A thin line of silver sparkle was placed under that, using Pure Ice Beware.   I used IP M60...the little flower and added some "bling" in some areas, a coat of SV, and it was done!!! Hope you like it as much as she did.


Cute and "girly" , sorry about the poor clean up.....my eyes were weary  LOL!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so Pretty! I love how you added the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty mani for short nails! Lovely design :)
    Have a great New Years Eve :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)