Saturday, December 17, 2011

GREEN

Good Morning All.....one more week, is everyone ready???  I'm not :(   So today I decided to try to get out of my "color comfort" zone and try green.  Anyone that knows me, knows that I do not like green, so why in the world I purchased a green polish I will never know.  But I did, so here goes...  As usual, a clear base coat, I definately do not want my nails to be stained green!!!  Then 2 coats of Orly Lucky Duck, which is a creme that has very easy application and covered well with 2 coats.  Then I stamped with Konad Black and  M64 IP, and topped with SV.  I am still not sure if I like green or not.
 Kinda pretty for "green".



Sorry about that piece of "fuzz" on my ring finger, I don't know when it hopped on there, I thought I checked before I snapped the photos
Thank you all for looking, have a great Saturday!!  Please leave comments, that is the only way I can get better....thanks   :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, you're so kind, you always have something nice to say to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~ I don't like greens as well but sometimes there is sooo beautiful shades of green and I buy them :) This one looks very cute on ur nails! And the stamping image matching very well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Duck is such a pretty color...and green isn't even one of my favorite colors!

    The stamped design really compliments the color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to everyone for the comments...much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)