Friday, December 30, 2011

Life Happens

As the saying goes "life happens", and it happened to me this week :(  Alot of stressful "stuff"  and alot of changes for the new year, so I decided that I had to get back on the horse and start posting again.  Sorry that I have been so sporadic lately.

I painted my nails last night with Sinful Colors Nirvana and forgot to paint the tips....sorry.

Then this morning I stamped with WnW Noctournal, which is a very deep blue. The IP is RA 110.  Some of the areas I highlighted with China Glaze Swing Baby, which I got for Christmas from my daughter!!  And SV on the top.


I always show my father my manicures, and he does not like them!!!  Today he said " thats kinda pretty, I like that".  Maybe 2012 will be a good year after all.  LOL

Thank you all for stopping by, as usual, comments are welcome!!!!  Have a safe New Years weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh This is so pretty! I just love that brown! Don't feel bad we all have life happen! Think of your blog and us a break from life! I sure do! =) Ok for about 5 min before my son starts hovering but it's a break! Glad your dad likes your nails! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)