Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Office Christmas Party Mani

Well, it is that time of year again...the office Christmas Party, not really a party, just dinner and fellowship.  So I got a new sweater and needed a mani to go with it!!! I decided to go more "elegant" than fun, and came up with this.  


I used my usual clear base coat and then 2 coats of Orly Star Spangled, which is full of alot of sparkles, very holiday looking.  It went on very smoothly, no streaks, the sparkled behaved itself!!




I thought that a thin french tip would look nice, so I used the circular page reinforcers, cut them in half for my guide.  I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, and then a coat of SV.  Quick and easy mani...and I got my elegant look!!!





Thank you for stopping in and taking a look!!! Have a good evening.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)