Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Attitude Mani

Good Evening All...sorry that I was MIA yesterday, but I had my first , probably not the last, racially motivated comment on Pinterest  :(   I was really upset and was considering stopping  blogging.  My friends at Adventures in Stamping helped me to feel better and see that this "person" was wrong.  Thank you sooo much ladies!!!!
I decided that I would not let her steal my joy of blogging :)
Now, for todays mani....
My base coat was SC Athens, I just love this blue/green.  It only took 2 coats for full coverage, probably could have only done one!!!   The IP was the XL Cheeky -D stamped with SH Hard as Nails Black Heart.


And the finished product...



I like it!!! Hope you do to,,,thank you for coming by and also for all the kind comments that you always give me   :)  See ya tomorrow!!!

10 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous!!!!!! I always love seeing what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any cruel comment, no matter what the reason, should be ignored. People feel as though they can be as mean as they want over the internet because they wont be held accountable. I've had people make me cry over the internet but you can't let those people have control over you. Remember that anyone who needs to be mean to get someone to pay attention to them is a sad, lonely person. Feel sorry for them and then forget them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany, I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve at times. I met such wonderful people by my blogging...It is worth it :)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you decided to keep blogging :D

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous! I've never seen that image before, very nice.
    As for the comment, I'm sorry you had to read something like that but don't let it get to you. The blogging world is a better place because of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ignore the trolls! They just have nothing better to do than try to bring people down. You are too wonderful for that kind of negativity. Love your nails, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry someone was a jerk to you! I'm glad you decided to still blog though. I love your blog and the sweet comments you leave on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. new to your blog and blogging in general, but just have to say that people suck and i'm glad you were the bigger person and moved on! :) your blog is so much fun to look at! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty!!! Ohh I like this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)