Saturday, March 3, 2012

Daffodils...The Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge

Wow...2nd post of today!!! I wasn't going to do this challenge, until I read Debbie's post from The Crumpet.  She was not feeling this challenge either, but as she put it, she "TRIED"....so , here is my attempt at free hand art of daffodils  :)

The cast of characters  was a gathering today!!
 Once I  got started, this really didn't take too long and wasn't that bad!!


Thanks for taking to time to look, any constructive criticism is appreciated....I am not that good at free hand and need all the help I can get!!

6 comments:

  1. your's is the most impressive i have seen so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cute and the glitter over the top really suits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are really great! I love daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I thought those were the little dried flowers at first! They look really realistic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)