Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Which Way Wednesday-ColorBlock and Circles

Hello All...It is Wednesday :)
I decided to do a color block tonight, only the second time that I have done this type of mani....and why did I decide to do this before work this morning....note to self ...allow enough time for drying between layers  :(
The Cast of Characters....





I achieved the color block by using a base coat of the Sation,and then using tape and the China Glaze and Sinfulcolors in a"block" look. As I said earlier, I was doing this at 5:30 this morning....not the time to do it , trust me....so there are some areas that I am not tooo  pleased with.


I wore it to work this way, and then used a matte top coat when I got home...

And finally, I stamped with Sally Hansen Gone Grey and Mash-40, the circles..... This is also my entry for the wednesday challenge in Llama Nails, as you can see, it is the letter C today.


I think I like the final product.....which way, if any, do you like it???


I hope everyone had a great day, have a blessed evening...thanks for coming by :)             Jackie

2 comments:

  1. I like the final product the best. I'm sorry you attempted a tape mani prior to work. I learned the hard way as well to make sure it is 110% dry before applying the tape. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the end with the stamping on top! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)