Monday, September 24, 2012

Victorian Wallpaper Mani

Hello All, sorry I was MIA this past weekend.....Mama always said that rest is the best medicine!!!!!
Last night I decided to paint my nails as a purple gradient, my favorite on both counts :)
This morning I opted to use the LLC-B plate, the one that reminds me of a Victorian wallpaper, kinda like this one!!!!

Cast Of Charaters......



And the final product....I don't want to take it off  :(.......



Thanks for stopping by....have a blessed and great evening  :)         Jackie

3 comments:

  1. thanks Julie, I want to leave it on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOO pretty, I totally love everything in this mani :)
    Your gradient colors are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)