Friday, September 14, 2012

Glitterrrrrr!!!

Hello All, I know this is a late post...I just took a lazy day today!!!
I decided to try out some CG glitter that the "Queen " gave me many months ago....Lorelei's Tiara....wow, it is glittery....I am not much on glitter , so I had to figure out a way to "tone"it down  :(

Cast of Characters....



 I started with a coat of Confetti, Lonesome Dove , and then 2 coats of the China Glaze, it also needed 2 coats of topcoat to tame down the glitter.

 Glitter is sooo hard for me to get a good pic of....
I finished up using the chain link looking image on Mash 41 IP and Konad Black.

 The finished product....my decision is out on this...it doesn't look tooo bad IRF.....I went to pick up the "Princess" and it reminded me of a nail sticker in the light coming through the car window!


Well, have a fantastic blessed evening!!         Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You need to dabble with glitter more often you can come on over to the sparkly side. Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this looks cool its like chain mail or something...fab work your so creative with your stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)