Friday, September 21, 2012

What is this image?????

Hello All....sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days.....flu got me....I can stay up for a little while and then have to lay back down:(  I did manage to paint my nails earlier and then stamped them later on.
The Cast of Characters......





Does anyone know what this image is????? It is from the XL Cheeky D plate.   I kept looking at it and for the life of me cannot figure it out...is it an animal print or what????  Well, whatever it is, I used it today :)

The Base coat of Orly  After Party was pretty easy to apply, alittle thick, but I really didn't have any problems.

I got out my SH Color Quick pen in  Chrome Turquoise to use for the stamping, I had forgotten how easy these are to use.   I also used the "tape " trick for cleaning off my stamper....love it....no mess and I feel like I am prolonging the life of the stamper....the acetone has to be gradually breaking it down chemically!

The finished product...



Whatcha think??? I like it, I just wish I knew what the heck it was!!!  Have a blessed evening all, I am off to the couch for awhile..........Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda, no one seems to know what it is LOL!!!

      Delete
  2. it might be abstract, but it does look like a microscopic image of a human cell wall. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope U'll feel better soon!
    Hmmm... I think it's sort of abstarct image, and I like ur mani with that stamp on :) Looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)