Friday, September 7, 2012

Candy Corn

Hello All!!! TGIF, been a busy week!
When I received my LeaLac-B plate last week, the "Princess" was with me.  I had been looking at this one image and I thought it looked like candy corn, so I decided to check with her and see if I was crazy or not!! The conversation went like this....
Me: Teggie, what does this look like?
Princess: Candy corn, duh!
Okay, once it was confirmed that I was not crazy , I decided to try it today.
Cast Of Characters.....


Doesn't this look like candy corn??????
I started with a base coat of SC Black on Black and then stamped this image using Konad Special White...

Now for the tedious part...I used a very small dotting tool to fill in the areas with the colors of candy corn to try to make it look like this... I got this image from Wikapedia's free images...

This is how the final product turned out, it looks better IRL, you can't see the areas that I got out of the lines!! Macro is not kind  LOL!!!

For a first attempt, I don't think it turned out too bad,I will do this again during the holiday season.  Hope you liked it....have a blessed day......Jackie

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate candy corn! lol I like this candy corn though ;)_

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh jackie these are fantastic!!!!!! we dont even have candy corns in the UK but they are really fab nails for the season..I have so many blog posts to catch up on because iv been on my hols and I keep finding fab posts that I have missed..it's taking me all day haha just wanted to say LOVE these and it's smart the way you used the stamping and then dotting on top they look really great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)