Monday, September 17, 2012

Blue and Green Sponge Mani

Hello All...I made it throught Monday!!!
Last night I thought "I haven't done a sponge mani in a loonnngggg time", so I did :) And, you know me, I HAD to stamp it!!!
Cast of Characters....





The sponged mani.....

Now for the finished product......


The jury is still out on this one, maybe if I had used a different stamping color???  Anyway, this is it  :)
FYI, my blog will be a year old in November and my birthday is 12-12-12!!! I am planning a giftaway and two companies are sponsoring some gifts for it....I am sooo excited....it is still aways off , I have plenty of time to get the rest of the gifts!!  Have a blessed evening.....Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie! Great Mani. Congratulations on you 1yr coming :) how exciting.
    And you bday too.. How cool 12-12-12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beaching....I keep telling my kids how "special" this bday is!!!!

      Delete
  2. This looks great! You did a wonderful job!

    And congrats on the milestones with you blog! (=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)