Saturday, May 12, 2012

Big Money

Happy Saturday All!!  I was trying to decide what to do today and realized that I hadn't done anything with glitter lately....so , here we go!!!
My base coat was an untried WnW Grays Anatomy, and I am very disappointed in it...it is just boring, it really needs the upcoming glitter  :)    The first pic is natural sunlight...
 The second one in indoors in light box....what a difference!!!
  The glitter that I chose in another untried, SH Gem Crush "Big Money, I like it!! Though it can be alittle overpowering for me  :(   First 2 pics, light box...

 This pic, natural light...

So , you know what is next...stamping!!!  I used SH Color Quick Pen in pink, and IP RA 107.




 It just amazing me how the color is so different inside and outside!!!  Hope you have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love all the glitter popping out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty designs...u have a gr8 blog jackie
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)