Saturday, May 5, 2012

Awards!!!

So sorry that it has taken  sooo  for me to respond to the awards that I have been given, I truly do appreciate them, but "life" got in the way....again  :(
I received 3, yes 3 awards  from Laura at  clothescosmeticsandchat, it is an awesome blog, go give her a visit, you won't regret it!!!
Laura gave me the Blogger Appreciation Award, One Lovely Blog Award, and The Versitile Blogger Award!!!



The rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them (by leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.)

The questions:
1.  How long have you been blogging?  My first post was on 11-10-11, so about 6 months, wow, time flys :)
2.  What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging. I am a computer nerd, while lurking around I found a nail blog, and rest is history!!
3.  What types of blogs do you like to follow/read? Mainly nail blogs, but also some cooking blogs also!
4.  What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog? I would like to be more "unique" and interesting!!  But I am just "me"   LOL

I would like to award  The Blogger Appreciation Award to


They are all wonderful, check them out!!

I have previously received both the Versitile Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award, I don't have that many things to tell about myself!!!  LOL  But I would like to go ahead and award them to the following bloggers.....
 
Thank you again Laura, I am so humbled to have you think of me for these  :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jackie!! I am very excited... I appreciate you thinking of me.. Talk with you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your stuff is super unique. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you're welcome :-) Your manicures are always so fabulous and you're a big supporter of my blog so you definitely deserve these awards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)