Sunday, November 4, 2012

AIS Challenge....Stamping over Glitter

Hello All.....hope everyone is having a great day!!!  The challenge today for AIS is to do a glitter mani with stamping over it!!!
My Cast of Characters......

I used my new Ulta polish for the base, Blues Cruise....a very pretty blue purple glitter.....only 3 coats...LOL



The Base coat...sooo difficult to get a good pic  :(



I used the SH Color Quick pens with Mash -40 to stamp.

Now the final product...

 Light box

natural light from outside

What do you think???  It is alittle too bright for me to wear everyday....but would be great for a special occasion!!  Hope you like it, thank you for stopping by..............Have a blessed day!!!

                                                                       Jackie

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Blue's Cruise is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I actually used the same stamp for my mani last night, lol. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)