Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Llama Nails .....The letter D

Good Evening all...the challenge in Llama Nails for tonight is to do a mani based on the letter "D".
I had a hard time figuring out what to do!!  I did not want to do the typical , dog or dragon or dots....nothing wrong with them...I just wanted something different!
I finally decided to try something new for me...a drag mani.  Welllllllll,  I can't say that I am very good at this   LOL....but I tried.
Cast of Characters......







I started with a base coat of the LA Colors Color Craze  "Edgy"....a very pretty color , but very sheer...took 3-4 coats and was still kinda "see through" on my nails.


I then used the other two colors, placed a dot of each on my nail....and proceeded to "drag" the colors across my nail using a small dotting tool.....

It turned out okay for a first try, I will definitely try it again!!
Have a blessed evening...I am off to do my black cat mani for tomorrow!!!    Jackie

5 comments:

  1. This mani is not a drag at all! : )

    This is a creative solution to your "D" dilemma! I really like the way they look like bits of peacock feather.

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)