Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day-Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend!

Happy Valentine's Day to All!!!  Does everyone have plans for tonight???  I will be babysitting  so the younger ones of the family can celebrate  :)
I did this mani for Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge...the spring one.  Check out all the manis  here.
I liked it so much that I decided to do my post for today with it.....I am kinda worried about myself...it is PINK....pink is right up there with green for me!

My Cast of Characters for this mani  were NYC  Uptown, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Strobe Light. Using BM 09 IP with the Sally Hansen Color Quik Pen in gold. I free handed the french tips.

Here it is...hope you like it as much as I do!



 I love this diamond stamp!! Kinda hard to get a pic of it though  :(

 I hope that everyone has a lovely Vday!!

9 comments:

  1. Cute shade :) Happy Valentine's day!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the sparkly tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, Jackie~ Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cute, and sparkly! I really need to find Strobe Light. I've never used the diamond stamp but I have used the SH pens for stamping and they are awesome! Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!! Hope you had a happy Vday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the diamonds and your glittery tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)