Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And It's Not PINK!!!

Good Morning All....I hope everyone had a good holiday yesterday!   My lovely son surprised me, really, with a copy of the new Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1!!!!  I was in shock..... :)

Today, I just could NOT do another pink mani, so I opted to go dark.  My Cast of Characters was base coat of WnW Megalast  Wet Cement, IP RA 102, and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Pronto Purple.



Wet Cement is pretty all by itself!  Sorry about the yucky cuticles  :(

The finished product......



 I really like this IP...I am surprised that I have'nt used it sooner.
Hope you like it, have a great "hump day"  And thank you for coming by    :)

6 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a great colour combo, and a gorgeous stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...i just couldn't do another pink or red..lol

      Delete
  2. Haha, love your attitude - not pink! Love your design and Pronto Purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I like the butterfly pattern on that image plate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)