Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Which Way Wednesday.....Texture

Hello All......back with another WWW......Not real sure how I feel about this one!!

Cast Of Characters...


 I used the new CG "Texture" polish in the shade of Bump and Grind.....I like the shade.  Then I sponged a light coat of Nubar  White Polka Dot......warning!!!   Any type of topcoat takes away from the "textured" look   :(   And lastly , I stamped with Pueen 36 and placed a matte top coat.

#1

 This is 2 heavy coats....next time I think I will just use lighter coats.....think it would look better....

 #2

 This is with the Nubar .....I do not like this !!!!

#3




 I am "okay " with this one....still not too wild about it.......



Which Way do you like it...if any???!!!   Have a great and blessed night......................Jackie



5 comments:

  1. I love the way that image looks! So pretty over that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you Jackie, I hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the end product, I think it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a really cute look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love comments....but do not spam me!!!! I will delete it :)